Dhaka Ahsania Mission
- Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) is one of the leading development organizations in Bangladesh. Addiction Management & Integrated Care (AMIC)-an Institution of DAM is running drug treatment and rehabilitation centers and implementing Tobacco Control Program along with it’s other program like primary health care program, communicable and non-communicable diseases prevention program and mental health care program. It is also implementing GFATM funded TB Control Program through BRAC. AMIC is looking for competent and self-motivated individual for the above position.
- Location: The position will be based at field level, Uttara/Khilkhet, Dhaka.
- Eighteen-month Diploma course in Paramedics from any recognized institution
- Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
Experience Requirements: At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 1 years in the same field.
- Woman are encouraging to apply
- Ability to work with government and other stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is preferable
- Minimum 1 years of experience in relevant field.
- He/She may assign for any other related duties time to time given by the Authority
Job Location: Dhaka (Khilkhet, Uttara)
Salary:Tk. 14627 (Monthly)
Application Deadline:July 2, 2018