- Ensure high quality clinical services and relevant documentation and reporting.
- Facilitate works to produce/achieve targeted results and minimize problems/conflicts
- Assess the beneficiaries’ need and act accordingly in terms of clinical service delivery
- Maintain IP/UP at DIC level
- Work to ensure quality of the pharmaceuticals and maintain temperature as per guideline
- Ensure STI treatment based on National STI guideline
- Conduct Satellite clinics where necessary
- Conduct HIV testing and pre and post-test counselling
- Follow all relevant guidelines/SOPs/Manuals
- Help in building outreach capacity in terms to boost clinical service delivery
- Coordinate care, treatment and support service providers to ensure 100% linking to C&T service
- Work in team and participate where necessary for the sake of the good performance of the DIC
- Do result analysis and guide team about how to proceed for achieving the clinical results.
- Perform all the other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
Employment Status: Full-time
- Diploma in Medical Technology
- 4 years Diploma in Medical Faculty (Group – MATS) from recognized Institutions along with completion of Internship in Government or Non-Government hospital.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- 2 years of professional experience in the arena of Health/HIV/SRH is required.